February 10, 2014

Who You Love, Who You Love

With Valentine's Day just around the corner I immediately think of decorating your "mailbox" for the class Valentine's party and those red mylar heart shaped balloons. Valentine's Day isn't just about cut-out paper hearts or fancy dinner dates with champagne (neither of which I am opposed to), but simply about telling those around you that you are thankful they are in your life. I am not the expert at this, but it is something I would love to do more of on a regular basis. 

Source. 
I came up with some simple little 4x4 cards that would be easy to place on a co-worker's desk, use as a little gift tag, or slip into a friend's bag.

If you are interested, feel free to click the links below to download a sheet of the various cards. Simply print them out on card stock, cut, and spread the love!

 

Blog Post Title: Courtesy of John Mayer and Katy Perry. Can't get enough of this song lately!