June 10, 2014

Currently loving...

With Summer right around the corner or already here (depending on what part of the country you live in), there has been an abundance of beautiful things popping up everywhere. From watermelons and pineapples to popsicles and bright colors – I am loving it all.

Here are a few things that I am currently loving...

Source 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
1. I have been in love with Belle & Union Co.'s work for quite some time. Their tea towels and wrapping paper are absolutely to die for. Everything they design has a whimsical feel and the color palates they choose are right up my alley. Go check their stuff out right now!


2 & 3. Both of these images come from the packaging designer, Stitch Design Co., for Produce Candles. I cannot speak (yet!) to the scent of the candles but if packaging design is any indication of the product I need to run to the store right now!


4. I stumbled upon this top on Pinterest and had to hunt down where to find it. Boden, a british company sells this top. The international shipping may be a little much, but how adorable is this top. I love the mixture of patterns with the polka dots and stripes as well as the two colors.




When I put all of these images together I loved the colors together and thought they would create a beautiful color palate. Looking forward to implementing these colors in a new design soon!

© Copyright 521 Designs